DESIGN AND MATERIALS : TEXTURE (2)

November 30, 2017


This time before the mid term exam, I do some experiments while my eyes being closed and make a work with texture (with things depend the feeling that we feel)

1. TASTE : we have to taste something and its smell really bad, its smells like an one month without-being-washed socks. It was an apple vinegar! well at first it was a normal taste but in the end its like theres a spike in my troath! its not taste really good at the end! 

things that I used:
- white strerofoam ball
- black small stone
- sawdust that I colored with orange acrylic paint
- grains that I colored with orange acrylic paint
- sand

2. TOUCH : next I touch something from a plastic bag, its kinda like a doll maybe? i don't know exactly what it is but it has a fluffy texture with a wavy things like octopus' doll tentacle(?)

things that I used:
- colored sterofoam ball (yellow, pink, blue, and purle)
- cotton
- fur ball

3. SMELL : for the last one, the lecturer give me a paper with a parfume already sprayed on it. It smeels so good, Its a woman's perfume with a feminime and classy smells.

things that I used:
- colored sterofoam ball (white, pink, blue, and purple)
- wool (pink, purple, and orange)
- not used anymore clothes (pink and white)


You Might Also Like

0 komentar